Wednesday, June 16, 2010

~Counsins~

Well, I've gotten to spend some time with my cousins (who live up in Dayton) a couple weeks so far through out the summer.
I enjoy spending time with my little cousins Lil' Man & Princess, as well as my older cousins Socks (he plays soccer) and Base (he plays baseball).


Me & Lil' Man

Me & Princess

We (my grandparents & I) brought Base & Socks back last week to hang out of a week.  So we went to the zoo on one of my days off 'so i could explain things to them & lead them around the zoo'. 
We had a lot of fun!  I have to say - I forgot how tiring it is to walk around the zoo whenever you come to enjoy it!  We walked for 6.5 hours.  I'm not putting all the pics up because I'm running short on time, but here are some pics from when Socks, Base, Gma, Gpa, & I went to the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium.



The Polar Bears (now, this picture wasn't taken when we went - it was taken one evening I worked an overnight - but here it is.)


Base & I



Socks trying to give Base the Lorikeet.



Gma & Base on the boat ride in Austrailia and the Islands.




Base, Socks, & Me with PePe the Penguin statue.




Socks & I on our way home from the CZA.

We had a ton of fun spending the day at the Zoo and I hope maybe we can go again sometime this summer.

No comments: