Thursday, January 5, 2012

~Still Alive~

Sooooooooo I’ve been a total complete fail when it comes to blogging :P  My New Years Resolution may seem pretty simple, but we’ll see how it goes.. I plan to start blogging more ;)  (I am going to do a ‘photo-a-day’ on my photography blog : photography-cass.blogspot.com; then I have to do my best to post every day!)  We’ll see.  Anywhoo I’m still alive & lovin’ every bit of it!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas! I know I did. (:  I got a camera from ‘Santa’ & some other cool stuff.  We had our family Christmas celebration on the 26th.  

P1000294

P1000298

P1000309

( ^^ What little one isn’t curious to know what’s under the tree for them? )

P1000319

We all got some really cool things from everyone, but do you know my absolute fave….?? ………

P1000322

Yep, my Aunt, Uncle, & Cuz got me a ukulele. Pretty cool right? I thought so too ;)

One of my friends is starting a ukulele club (beginning this week, actually) and I so wanted to join – but you can’t join a ukulele club without a ukulele.  Thanks guys!! :D

P1000326

I’d say it was a good Christmas overall (:

<3

No comments: