As of January 20th, my family acquired a new four-legged friend. This four legged friend is an adorable 2 year old pug. (:
Meet Miss PJ.
'PJ' stands for Princess Jean. This adorable little girl came into the family kind of spontaneously.
You see, my family already had a lovable gentle giant named Chloe Bear.
This is Chloe.
I must say that we have some pretty adorable dogs. I know, I know, everyone thinks they have the cutest dogs ever, but it's true. We do. I do. My dogs are precious. ^_^
Anywho, back to PJ. (:
My family had always talked about getting another doggie. Of course, all three of us kids wanted to get a puppy. I mean, c'mon, puppies are soooo - well, they're puppies. ;) But, my mom didn't want to have to potty train a puppy. Okay, understandable I suppose. :P
Because a puppy was kind of pretty much out of the picture, we had talked about adopting a pound puppy. We had even gone to the shelter a few times to look at doggies. Nothing ever worked out tho. /:
Well, one day we went to pick my sister - Kenzie- up from her Girl Scout meeting. Kenzie's Girl Scout leader has three pugs of her own, all from the same breeder. Kenzie's leader - Mrs. M - and her family had just added their third pug to their pack, and the breeder was trying to talk them into taking a fourth one because they couldn't care for her like they had been able to. Mrs. M was in love with PJ, and she really wanted to take her in as well, but with the new puppy she and her family decided it best not to. But hey, guess who got to get the little cutie instead? This girl :D (and my family, too, of course.)
Look at that face! Is she not the cutest?!
With PJ around it's so much more lively. Not that my life is dull as it is, but the house is always high energy with her around. Chloe, of course, being a lazy bear loves to just lie around and sleep. Not PJ, she constantly wants to play, and there's pretty much never a dull moment. She finds everything to eat, from socks to bags. She's precious.
Her absolute favorite thing is her Kong. I'm pretty sure her favorite words are: "PJ, do you want your Kong?" Next thing you know she's bouncing off the walls (literally) in the anxiety of getting her peanut butter and small treats out of that pink rubbery thing.
Popcorn is another thing she enjoys.
As far as people food, we don't give our dogs it. They don't get the scraps after dinner, they don't get a ton of junk food as we sit and snack on chips, they get what dogs should get - with a couple exceptions of course. ;) Peanut butter, cheez-its, pretzels and popcorn. That's it. And they enjoy it while they can. (:
Hair ^^^ she also likes to eat my hair. But that's beside the point.
She is so precious and I'm so glad she became apart of this family. <3 class="separator" p="" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">From her adorable alien/pig noises, to her annoying tantrums, I hope she's with us for years and years to come.
3>
<3>3>
3>







No comments:
Post a Comment