Sunday, March 14, 2010

~My Day Spent~

Well, as today was my 15th birthday, we went for a day out.  First we went to go see Alice and Wonderland.
No, this is not the movie. lol.  The bathroom was so nice!  I had to take some pictures. lol

I love the wall tiles!

Pretty sinks!  :)

I loved the wall-paper! :)

This is an old film thingy. lol.  I think it looks really neat!  It would look cool in my bedroom. lol. . .

Then we went out to eat. . .:

Texas Roadhouse!
This was a lot of food, and I barely ate half of it!  :) 
We always have steak of some sort on my bday!!

Then ICE CREAM!
Cold Stone ice cream! 
We were so full from dinner, that we came home and put the ice cream we couldn't finish into the freezer!  Slight tummy ache. lol  :)

I had a great birthday today!
=)

No comments: