Sunday, May 2, 2010

~Days Spent with the Miller Family!~

Before my mom & sibs left this morning to return to North Dakota, we spent a lot of time with the Miller family this past week!  We have had an amazing time with them & I can't wait to do things with them over the summer!

Erin, Lindy (my mini-me), & me...


Lindy (my mini-me-) & me...


We don't even wear matching socks!!!  =D


Erin & me. . .  isn't she just ADORE-able!!!


Kenzie, Lindy, & me. . .


After eating subs from Subway & hanging out, we decided to go upstairs & I let the girls do hair styles on me.  Let's just say in the end my head was sore from all the pulling & tugging to get my hair to go the way they wanted it to. . .

Lindy did this one on her own. . .
Then it was on to me. . . joy!  :P


The back of the first hair style.  Good job, Lindy! lol!  =)


Start of the second hair style. . . nothing major, right ? ? ?

. . . . . THINK AGAIN!  I have been told it's the modern 'Pippy Longstocking' look! hahahaha!  Good job, Paige, Kenzie, & Lindy!

Third hair style.  Lindy did a balet bun.  It looked really good!

Paige did the 'cute & colorful' look!  It was very cute & fun!  Great job, Paige! =D


Since Lindy helped with so many hairstyles on me, I did one on her!  You look cute, adoptive-little-sis!


Since we love hanging out with the Millers, we wanted to get together another time.  So we met up at a park in Westerville (I can't remember the name of it at all!).

From front to back: Erin, Lindy, Paige, & Kenzie


Erin did a balancing act while holding her mommy's hand!

So pretty!


. . . unless you're me & you 'accidentally' drop a water bottle on the other side & have to go get it because you don't want to litter!  DUH! ;)


From left to right: Erin, Lindy, Kenzie, Paige, & me. . .

Paige & I ;)  <3


The boys: Ethan & Zack. . . they were looking at fish & doing other boy stuff!

We had an awesome week hanging out with you guys!
=)

No comments: