Well, I don't have any pictures (since I haven't really done anything picture worthy) but I thought I should update my blog & give everyone a sense of what's been going on. I figured I could just to a journal post...yeah, this will do.
So, it's Saturday...OK...yeah...
Well, not much has been going on the last few days. As you know, Mom & the sibs left on the 2nd, & I've been here with my grandparents. I've been able to spend time with them & my baby cousin 'Odie' and his mommy Aunt A. Other than that, I've been hanging out with the neighbor kids.
At night I Skype with my Mom & Dad, & it was nice last night to get to see EVERYONE (except me) in the same place. It was kinda weird to think that our little family of 5 was spread out between Ohio & North Dakota...
The weather in Ohio has been WAY better than the weather in North Dakota. They got some snow yesterday while we got some rain. Unfortunately, I think all my making fun of them brought my karma... Today the temperature was 40s with the windchill ; without the windchill it may have been 50s. Then it decided to sprinkle here & there. Not very long, just enough to chill you. Now, it was cold, but not NEARLY as cold as what I have experienced this past winter. It was also my first day back on the job as a ZooAide. Though I was freezing my butt off (since I didn't have long pants) I tried not to complain too much since I know it could be WAY worse!
Not much else to report. . .
Hopfully I'll have some post that's worth typing up by then. If not, I'll give another journal post (as I call them) . . . . .
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment