We love when the weather is 25* with no wind and SUNNY!!!
Kenzie went out to snowboard whileI went out to skateboard...
Chloe wanted to come out too. . .
I was SO excited to see that my tiny concrete slab that I have to skate on was ice free!
Also, while I was outside I decided to try testing out some of my camera settings. I was looking at different things on my camera the other day and wanted to try some things out. Well, since Kenz was busy sledding and snowboarding. I decided to pose for the pics. I think I found some new things my camera can do. (No, these pictures don't really look cool or awesome, but I thought I could just put them up...)
So here, I wanted to try out shadowing...
Here I wanted to try at ground level...
And here I wanted to see how it looked when my foot was closer to the lens. (It makes my head look tiny!!!)
I love 25* weather and sun!!!
=)







No comments:
Post a Comment