Thursday, December 31, 2009

~Cre8ivity~

Today the supplies that Kenzie and I ordered off of Oriental Trading arrived.

Kenzie needed some new craft supplies and I needed to get some much needed supplies to start on the bottlecap jewelry stuff Mom and Dad got me for Christmas.
As soon as they arrived Kenzie and I told Zack "Sorry, but we don't want to play the Wii any more." And we got right to work...

Kenzie was having fun stringing some beads together and adding on buttons and other stuff to make some necklaces.

She had all her supplies spread out all over one of our two tables. 

This was my work-space.  One-half of a table.


Here were my supplies.  Pliers, jumpring opener, jumprings, earring charms, and earring hooks.

Here were my charms.  Owls and Skull Keys.  Two totally different things, but two things that I thought looked neat.

Completed.  I made a Christian cross pair, the owl and skull key pairs, and I even made Kenzie a pair of button earrings.  (She never takes her earrings out, but she said she would try it now that I made her some and she has a pair to switch out.  We'll see...)

=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice job on the earrings! I had to restring a bracelet for Aunt Janet today (nothing like waiting till the last minute!) and decided to make a couple bracelets for myself. Now I really don't need anymore, but I still have lots of beads. I need to get some toggles though sometime. GMA Linda