The day after Christmas and everyone is enjoying themselves and their new possessions...
Zack has all his Legos out. He was also moving all the extra pieces from his first Battleship game to his new one...
Look at all those Legos...
Meanwhile, Kenzie was enjoying herself while lying on the floor...
Poor Chole was lonely...
So Kenzie decided to join her.
Zack has been having fun with his Havoc Heli.
I have to say, yesterday afternoon, Zack was flying his hellicopter, and he landed it in my hair! It got all twisted and Mom had to get it out. Zack was laughing so hard, as I was stunned with shock. I was crocheting and next thing I knew there was a flying object in my hair!
Fun times...
I don't have any pics of Kenzie playing with her stuff, but she was having lots of fun with her Littlest Pet Shop stuff. She also has been having fun with her craft stuff.
I haven't been able to start any of the bottlecap jewelry, since I have to go out and buy some supplies. I've been saving my money up for a bird (I want a Sun Conure, but those are around $700 so I think I'll start with a parakeet or something cheaper), but I can't get one until my room is done. So, I can't get one until next summer or so. I'm not too concered about not getting any money since I started babysitting, so I am making a list of everything I need for jewelry. The sad thing is, I don't know if I'm going to be able to get any of the stuff until after the winter because of the weather. The snow had stopped after all day snowing yesterday, but it was short lived. Visibility is back down to around a 1/4 of a mile. Dad went out to help Mom deliver since she couldn't go out earlier, and now they're out in the snow. Snowplows are even getting stuck! Does that tell you anything?
Stay safe, and Happy early New Year!






No comments:
Post a Comment