Friday, December 18, 2009

~Jack Frost is in Our Presence~

I am totally confused by the weather out here. One day it can be -40* and the next it can be +20*, then it can go to +20* and then go down just enough to cover us with frost! Don't get me wrong, the frost is gorgeous shining in the sun, but when there isn't any sun it's horribly gloomy. I went out this morning to get some more pics (if you haven't caught on, I like to take pics outside) and this time everything is covered in frost. Jack Frost has decided to join us for a visit...



These are the neighbor's trees, but I thought it was pretty how they were just covered in the frost.


I took this picture with the setting on macro and that captures everything up close, but blurs stuff in the back or extremely close to the camera lens...




More frost...




No doubt Chloe is loving the weather...






Chloe is following Zack to go check out something random...I don't know what he was going to look at.





Our big tree covered in frost.






Yet, more frost...


I kinda wish the frost would just go away, but it has progressively been getting worse all day. :(
Maybe tomorrow it will melt and not stay. Hey! That rhymed. lol =)


No comments: