For those of you who have seen Chloe in person or in a pic up to one of us, you know how tall she is. Well, the snowdrift is a foot of two taller than her.
Here is her going out to the bathroom. Poor thing, she doesn't know what to do with all this snow!
Yesterday, after it had slowed down, my curiosity got to me and I had to go out and stand in the drifts. We have one (I don't have a pic, but I think Mom will put some up on her blog ) that is in our field and the snow is all the way up to the fence. Well, I kept falling into the snow and it was coming up to my hip and I could have gone deeper.
We have successfully survived our first North Dakota blizzard, and luckily the Weather Channel's website says we aren't due for any snow showerd until Sun January 3rd, and then some more on the 4th.
Let's hope that every time we get snow, it's light and fluffy and it all blows out of our yard. The snow drift next to our sidewalk has made itself our own snow fence...litterally.
=)

1 comment:
Poor Chloe...she still isn't wanting to go lay out on the back deck is she???? GMA Linda
Post a Comment