Sunday, January 3, 2010

~A Day of Relaxation~

Well, we are taking a calm and relaxing day, just hanging out and not leaving the house. 


Hanging out on the couch and watching TV.  (Mom and Dad are actually lounging around on them right now.  Dad's watching football while Mom is resting. Dad will probably fall asleep too...)

Zack and Kenzie are down playing the Wii.

Yesterday Zack decided to clean up the Wii area and orgainize it a little more.  He put the straw umbrella in the bed post, hung the GH guitars on the wall, and cleaned up the floor.  His drums are there too.  I couldn't get the picture with the umbrella unless the drums were in it too.

I decided to hang out with my puppy dog for a little bit.  Yes, she is on my body, on my bed.  It really hurts when my 120lb Saint Bernard -who thinks she's a lap dog- decides to come plop down on me on my bed while I'm listening to my iPod.

Then I just couldn't take being under much more, and she decided to take a 20 minute nap on my bed.  She has only had one dog bed -when she was little- and once she out grew that one we never could find her a reasonably priced dog bed for her to lay on.  I think she's liking the fact that she can get on a twin sized bed right now and sleep.  She doesn't get up on it unless I give her permission, but she doesn't get off when I want  her to.

I think today is a perfect day to doze off since according to Oriental Trading's calendar it is Festival of Sleep day.
=)

No comments: