Thursday, January 21, 2010

~Latch Hook Projects~


These are our latch hook projects.  Kenzie got a latch hook project kit for Christmas.  Her's is on the right.  The monkey.  Well, mine is on the left.  It has the pattern on the canvas, but I am barely done with the left side.  I've been working on mine since I was around 6 years old or so, and Kenzie started her's yesterday.  I liked doing mine for a little, but would usually end up going to read or do something else.  Kenzie on the other hand is the craftier of the two of us and has been doing it non stop since she woke up today.  She had two or three rows done yesterday and as of today she is almost half way done. 


You can definitely tell it's a head!


Atleast for me I (if I do it any more) have a pattern to color code on. Kenzie has to count all her's out, but atleast she can read the pattern well. 

Once Kenzie's finished with her pillow I'll put pictures up.
=)

No comments: