Tuesday, January 19, 2010

~First Time Sledding~

OK, so we were really excited because this past Sunday we got to go sledding for the first time.  Yes, we have lived in Colorado, and yes we have seen snow, but no we have never been sledding.  It was SO MUCH FUN!



Zack was the first one down and Dad decided to go down with him.  Father-son sledding.




Then Kenzie wanted to go down with Dad.



Kenz and I went down together.  Can you see Zack right behind Kenzie?  The sled I'm bringing up was a church family's sled.  And the one Zack's holding is our sled.


Snowboarding and Sledding. . .


Kenz and I did the snowboarding thing. ha ha ha.  I need to get better at it.


I raced one of the girls from First Lutheran. (Nicole)  I can't really remember who won.


AND WE"RE OFF! ha ha ha


Then we had the race of the dads.  Nicole's dad is on the left and my dad is in the Cowboy's jersey.  (Let's just say he wasn't too happy about that game lol)


On your mark, get set. . .


GOOOOOOOOOO!


Yeah, my dad lost. lol

We had so much fun sledding with everyone and just sledding in general!
Can't wait to do it again!!!
=)

No comments: