Tonight we had Children's Choir once again. This time however, we were at the church for an hour. Everyone loved having the half an hour activity time after the half an hour practice. We started a new song we're going to sing in February. We went through the song about 7 or so times and even after one rehearsal they're doing a marvelous job.
Having fun after practice. . .
Kenzie and one of the other girls played Princess Monopoly Jr.
While the boys played Dinosaur Monopoly Jr.
(Let's just say that none of them like the Junior version. They want the real thing. I don't think they can play a true Monopoly game in half an hour, though)
YAY! I got to put stickers on the Monoply dice!!! FUN! ha ha ha =)
So while the boys were playing Monopoly on the front side of the altar, the two other girls decided to play Yatzee on the other side. I thought that was just too funny.
I think everyone had fun (especially after the rehearsal. lol) and I hope they enjoy every time they come for practice. We just need to get them to stay settled down and focused when we're practicing.
Wish us luck.
=)




No comments:
Post a Comment