Saturday, January 16, 2010

~The Early Bird Gets the Worm~


Everyone knows the saying: 'The early bird getsthe worm' right?  Well, these birds are really early.  And, I think they'll be waiting for the worm for a while.  I don't know how soon they'll be able to peck their tiny beaks into this frozen ground.  Hang in there, little fellows!  Spring will be here before you know it.




OK, so yeah, that's my boot.  Well, I wanted to go out into the back feild and take some pics.  (Since I haven't been able to take any yet, and I've been wanting to).  So, I started over the fence.  Let's just say I didn't realize how much snow was still piled up...

Yes, my boot is stuck in the snow.  And, my boot is kinda tall.  I'll just say this:  I have yet to be out into the back feild to get some more pics.  Ugh.  MELT, my Dear Snow!  MELT!!!
=)

No comments: